The Stationery Factory Current COVID-19 Policy
To help protect our patrons, artists and staff, Stationery Factory will be adopting the following measures to help combat the spread of COVID-19
Updated November 25th and Effective until further notice:
• Facial masks will be mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
• Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 or a Negative test before entering the venue. Accepted forms of proof include:
1) A physical vaccination card that matches patrons photo ID.
2) A Digital copy of a vaccination card that matches patrons photo ID.
3) Proof of negative COVID-19 test (no greater than 72 hours old for PCR test or 24 hours old for antigen test).
•Some seats have been removed and rows spread further apart prior to going on sale in an effort to aid in social distancing and
personal comfort. We reserve the right to further modify seating plans, should the need for greater health protections arise.
• Please make sure everyone in your party is aware of these temporary safety measures.
• Anyone unable to comply with these rules will be issued a refund and will not be permitted to remain in the building.
• All Stationery Factory personnel are fully vaccinated.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be positioned in various locations thought the venue.
We thank you for your understanding and support. We continue to monitor the situation and will update the policies as needed.